Thursday, May 29, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Again: so freaking happy I could just about cry.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
First year is now over for BTSA. You seem like a wonderful teacher and we are lucky to have you in the District! By the way, I was raised a bit different than many by a wonderful grandfather, but I must pay a compliment when they are due. You are a beautiful woman!!! My grandfather is a smooozer! Please don't think of me weird, just a compliment to you!
The good news is that BTSA is over and there are only 11 days of class left!
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Graduating from junior high school and making the "big decision:" high school soccer or basketball? Yikes!
2) What are five things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Well, today is basically over, but my non-teaching to-do list for tomorrow includes:
1. Dinner with Erica
2. Read Markus Zuzak's The Book Theif
3. Buy bananas
4. Celebrate with Brian because he got a job today at the California Aerospace Academy!
5. A run. Maybe?
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Yogurt. Apples. Dark chocolate.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Continue teaching. But for free :)
5) Three of my bad habits:
1. I still bite my nails when I'm nervous
2. I don't pay attention to people's names when I first meet them so I forget them almost immediately. For example, I cannot, for the life of me, remember Brian's mom's name, but I'm too embarassed to ask him what it is because I've met her and I should know these things.
3. I hate cleaning my bathroom.
6) Five places I have lived:
Los Altos, CA
7) Five jobs I have had:
Meat department person for my dad
Receptionist at a mortuary (no joke)
Youth Program Assistant Director at COTW
Curriculum Development Assistant at the Mondavi Center
Teacher (my favorite!)
8) Six peeps I wanna know more about:
Peeps? Like the kind they sell around Easter that you can make explode in the microwave?