Saturday, August 18, 2007

you are the one

I've been busy setting up my classroom, sitting in long meetings, and (of course) drinking a lot of coffee as I get anxious about the new school year. I just can't believe classes start on Wednesday, it feels like I have so much left to do.

Here are some pictures of my classroom as of Friday afternoon. I have a few more things to finish up, but this is my little (tiny) space on campus (except during my prep period, where the Speech teacher uses my room for speech class and I have to move to a cubicle but... you know):


You can also see our pictures from Disneyland here. We had so much fun!

2 comments:

Max Critchfield said...

So excited for you! You achieved your goal of making it look less prison-ish. Hope all is well as you begin your teaching career.

Jennie said...

It's so great that you've started a little classroom library! Awesome! Good luck--trust me, this job rocks. Have a great first day.
(I don't start until Monday, thank god.)