Sunday, October 12, 2008

wake me up

A list of people I know who are currently pregnant or recently had a baby:
  • Tammy
  • Beth H
  • Sam
  • Katie S
  • Jenn
  • Molly
  • Megan
  • Katie G
  • Renee
  • Shannon
  • Angie
  • Virginia
  • Beth M
  • Erin
  • Ryan
  • Bronwyn
  • Joy
  • Maria
(To be fair, that last one is one of my students from last year...)

And I'm sure there are more.

The number of ultrasounds on my Facebook friends page is simply astounding.

This would all be OK if my students would just stop telling me that if I don't hurry up and get married/pregnant, I'm going to dry up soon.

I mean, really.

6 comments:

SparkFaith said...

Wait wait, all these ADX girls are having kids. Wow. I missed the memo. I'm with you with the really. I teach. Isn't that enough.



Actually I got asked by a student this week when I am going to have kids and another one blurted out "Mrs. Sullivan doesn't need to have a baby, we're her kids!"
Oh ladies.

J and B Murphy said...

wait, I'm having a kid??

Meg said...

B-
I know it's an uncommon name, but I do know more than one 'Bronwyn.'

Jennifer Jarvis said...

Love the list. Congrats Bronwyn Murphy!! :) Yep, being preggo is contagious.

Kelli said...

Well, unless God has different plans, we won't be jumping on the baby train any time soon. It is amusing though that baby fever is the new trend as of late!

J and B Murphy said...

I only ask because someone called me to ask if it was true..ha...