Sunday, September 17, 2006

how to save a life


This is me, not doing my homework. Whatever.

While folding laundry, I came across my "I <3 my Ta-tas" shirt, which I bought several years ago. "Save the Ta-tas" was a brand-new company started by one of the founding mothers of ADX Nu and several girls from the sorority bought shirts and wore them proudly at retreats, although rarely in public :)

So I started wondering how Julia's little company had done in the last several years and did a quick search to find her online.

Holy crap! How exciting to see the amount of publicity she has now and how much awesome work she is doing raising awareness and money for breast cancer research!

(It's also pretty fun that I'm on the "Show Us Your Ta-tas" page along with Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Alba. Scroll down.)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Gotta love that we're displaying our ta-ta's proudly on her website!

Anonymous said...

Haha that's awesome!