Saturday, September 23, 2006

i saw the end

I was stuck on my couch all day yesterday, watching season 1 of Veronica Mars. It was a nice break from my hectic schedule, but it concerns me that my body had to stage an all-out war on my immune system just to get me to sit down for a few minutes. Daniel thought I might have West Nile (I do have an over-abundance of mosquito bites) but I was leaning more towards the plague, thanks, of course, to the fabulous season premiere of Grey's - an entire episode of flashbacks redeemed solely by McVet's declaration that, "he's not good for you. And I am", which had me screaming "Exactly!" at the television like a crazy person. Cue Derek stepping in to screw things up once again and me shaking my fist in frustration.

I am far too involved in this show.

Assuming I don't snot all over my computer (I'm recovering, albeit slowly), today I must tackle the last of my EDU 275 assignments and make sure my portfolio pieces are in order. I can't believe this first round of classes is ending already. I get a grand total of three days off from teaching before jumping in at the junior high and tacking on another set of classes.

Is it June yet? Just checking.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Megan....

I'm now sick as well. It feels like a sinus cold, but still, I feel you.

I have good news though!
We won our game on Saturday! 5-2. I had to "rearrange" our defense 3rd quarter 'cause we were up 4-0 at half. So, it was basically a repeat of last week's game.

Will you be at practice tomorrow evening?