Tuesday, December 12, 2006

post script

Oh yeah, I also don't have cervical cancer. I learned that today too.
I neglected to mention it because, let's be honest, I was scared out of my flipping mind, but last week I got a call from my doctor saying that my test results had come back with some "abnormalities" (specifically high-risk HPV abnormalities) and that she wanted to "discuss a few things" with me. Yikes.

Apparently there were some cells that looked precancerous. But they ran some tests and it turns out they're not precancerous. So I'm cancer-free.

And much less frightened than I was two days ago.

Praise. The. Lord.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my GOSH that would be so scary to be hanging in limbo for days waiting for results....praise God everything came back ok!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.