Wednesday, May 09, 2007

let it never be said

Whoah man, the countdown is in full effect, my friends. 1 month, 4 days until graduation and a hell of a lot to do until then including (but not limited to) my CPR course, American Consitution exam, fingerprinting (again??), TB test, more paperwork at the district office, writing finals, finishing "The Odyssey", teaching the autobiographical incident, and (hopefully) completing my research and analysis for my inquiry class.

Oh yeah, and renting a cap and gown. Ick.

STAR testing is this week, which means my schedule is stupid and I don't teach until almost noon every day and then my students don't want to do any work. I hate having my mornings free because while in theory it's nice to sit around and drink coffee and read the news, I would much rather get up and get my classes over with and then have the day to myself. It does, however, mean I can finish my peer observations without having to find a time after my classes, which is a nice little gift from the scheduling gods.

Special Ed class tonight and then small group. I feel like I've been neglecting my girls :(

No comments: