Monday, May 21, 2007

a little too late

Well, this is my life. The life I have chosen. The life for which I get paid nary more than peanuts. (Thanks to RedKudu for the awesome post)

In other news, I'm still counting down the days and (slowly) checking things off my enormous list of "Things You MUST Do Before Graduation!". Our trip to Lake Tahoe this weekend was incredible, relaxing, and full of good times and it's sort of hard coming back to reality and dealing with students cheating on make-up work and my crazy, totally off her rocker master teacher. However, I will prevail and make it to the (three-day!) weekend and go home and eat my mom's food and continue to count down the days until this horrible, painful, never-ending year from hell is actually over.

I feel like I'm a perpetual need of a good long nap. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Congrats on entering one of the most demanding and rewarding careers available. Thanks for the link to my post. I wish you all the luck and laughter to be had.