Monday, April 06, 2009

come closer

I have been a bad blogger.

But I've also been so busy I can barely think straight. So I think I should be absolved.

Spring break is a mere 4.5 days away and I am so ready. Last year around spring break I was thinking, "You know, I really like these kids. I can totally stay here another year." This year? So not the case. I am exhausted and overwhelmed and annoyed and cannot stand the thought of another second in this classroom or at this school after June 3.

That being said, I need a new job.

I've had a lot of good interviews, and another one this Friday, so let's all keep our fingers crossed.

Yesterday Brian and I capered about Sacramento with our wedding photographer, Kali Kraum, for three blissful hours of cuddling, kissing, and giggling. We had an incredible time and I am looking forward to some sweet pictures, which I will post as soon as I receive.

In other news, I am leaving for Boston to visit Bethany on the 11th for some spring break galivanting. And then Brian has a surprise planned for my birthday weekend, which he claims will rival last year's "Point Break, Live!" specatcle in awesomeness (I can't believe I didn't blog about "Point Break, Live!" last year. Bad blogger, indeed!). I'm a little worried since now that we are engaged he knows I can't break up with him if he plans something ridiculous. :)

No comments: