Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So I have this kid in my 5th period class. And he's annoying. He has annoyed me since about Day 2 and has slowly spread his annoyingness around the classroom so that now everyone is annoyed with him. This sometimes results in funny conversations between students. Today my kids are reviewing for their Odyssey test by going through the poem and identifying epic similes and then explaining the things that are being compared. I'm just sitting at my desk grading because this is stuff that they totally know by now and occasionally answering questions. Then I heard this:

Annoying Student: Annie, could you just give me a tiny hint about number 1?
Vince: Dude, it's on page 652.
Annoying Student: I know but-
Annie: AND we took notes on it. We aren't helping you.

Poor little Annoying Student...

1 comment:

Jessica & Robbie said...

I have lots of kids like that. I love it when the other students, not me, basically tell them to get their crap together or shut up.