Sunday, August 27, 2006

the kitchens on fire

I met about a million new people last night, and had the most fun night out in Davis pretty much ever. I went out with Hosay (from my English cohort) and approximately 1,259 of her friends at Froggy's, where we met up with Erin (also from our cohort) and ran into some people from our other classes. I didn't really want to go at first, but I sucked it up because it's important to me to get to know these people and make some friends who aren't undergrads anymore, and to move on from the stupidness of spring quarter. So we drank and danced and goofed around until like 2, then Jeff walked me home and we talked about religion and teaching and other fun things, and then I slept soundly until this morning when, on my walk back downtown to get my car, Hosay drove by and picked me up and wanted to make sure that I had a good time, because all of her friends loved me and want me around more.

Not bad.

I have homework to finish, but I don't want to do it, and my apartment is stuffy and messy and I have so many things to get done in so little time, so I think I'm going to watch some Sex in the City and just forget about it all for a little while.

Real life, what?

No comments: