Monday, August 21, 2006

when i see it for myself

Today was my first "official" day of grad school. I was in the Academic Surge from 10am-5pm, then I ran a couple of miles at the ARC, then came home, showered, and watched 7th Heaven (no kidding). Then Dave came over and we talked about soccer and now I'm (hopefully) going to put away all this clean laundry.

I'm overwhelmed. Hosay said that Valerie told her that everyone in the program has a nervous breakdown during this first week. I think I'm having mine. There's something very cruel about scheduling 7 hours of class and then giving us every single assignment that will be due in the next two months at one time. Tomorrow I have to drive out to HJHS with Jessica to work on our photo assignment and I have about a million chapters to read in a textbook that hasn't come in the mail yet.

See kids, grad school is fun!

I need to read my Bible.

2 comments:

SparkFaith said...

i love that last line, that is how I am feeling.. okay so seriously we need to catch up when do you have free? Phone may have to do...

Anonymous said...

Hi I am trying to put together a blogger teleconference with Beverly Mitchell for the CW in support of 7th Heaven. Would you be interested in participating? Please email me at gedwards@mprm.com