Friday, January 26, 2007

hold on hold on

If you've spent any time with me at all in the last month, you've heard me rant about everyone getting engaged and how I'm sick of people asking when I'm getting engaged, etc etc. Honestly, the wedding fever has me a little agitated lately and it probably wouldn't bother me nearly as much as it does if everyone would just quit acting like there's something wrong with me because Daniel and I aren't getting married in the next five minutes.

In any event, wedding mania hit its zenith last night when on Grey's Anatomy, both Burke and George proposed to Christina and Callie (respectively). Seriously? Grey's Anatomy? Is nothing sacred these days?

Read about it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when are you getting engaged, Meg? Ha ha, just kidding. I think it is good to wait so you can be the center of attention rather than a dime a dozen bride ;)
Love you, see you SOOOOON! :)

- Tam

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. I'm not even in a relationship and I'm annoyed by the whole wedding fever. "Seriously!" I feel like the show just started paralleling our lives when there were 2 proposals at the end of last night's episode. GAH.

In any case, hope all is well. And I hear we're singing together for Lindy's wedding. :)

jingram said...

Oh man, you think you're sick of it now? Rob and I have been together for six years, and I have heard that question approximately 60 billion times, give or take a million. It gets to the point that I want to kick someone right in the face.

SparkFaith said...

I just want to add - can people stop getting engaged so I can get married first! Thanks.



by the way, you are the normal one :) not let anyone let you think differently!