Friday, January 26, 2007

quality control

I am in crazy teacher mode these days. I'm totally stressing out about school starting on Monday and, as a gift it would seem, I have a four day weekend to get my crap together (or, as the fabulous Susan Warburton would say "to get all my ducks in a row"). Hallelujah.

Oh, toothpastefordinner....

Yesterday I slept it (glorious!) and after a killer spin class I met up with Annie to check out the duplex that we (hopefully) will be moving into this summer. It was really nice and very exciting and I hope everything works out according to our rather precarious plan.

Then I finished my CTY application, did some more teacher-y things, had dinner with Daniel, did more teacher-y things, watched Grey's, and did even more teacher-y things before going to bed.

Today? Lots of coffee and teacher-y things all day because my mom is coming to visit tomorrow and I'm heading into San Francisco on Sunday with ADX alums to see Legally Blonde: The Musical, the latest lame edition to the 06-07 Best of Broadway season. I don't have high hopes for the show, but I do have high hopes for a fun afternoon with my girls in San Francisco (and H&M, praise the Lord).

I wish I updated more often. I wish I saw my friends more often. I wish grad school didn't suck so much. But! I do really love teaching, so that's a nice bonus.

No comments: