Sunday, January 21, 2007

homebird sing

This weekend I:

-cleaned my apartment (like, in an overhaul sort of way. It was disgusting)
-learned a lot about Japan
-saw Children of Men and had Thai food with Daniel, Annie, and Colby
-did massive amounts of laundry-wrote syllabi for my classes
-made a lot of worksheets
-drank a lot of coffee
-learned about great sex at church
-watched a long freaking movie
-became so utterly frustrated with my apartment that I hung out at the AGO house (whoah!)

So, lots of exciting stuff, as you can see. This is my last week of prep before second semester begins and I'm freaking out a little. But I'm having lunch with Erica on Tuesday, so that's way exciting.

I miss my mom.

1 comment:

SparkFaith said...

at the heck? Was it pastor Jamie who talked about sex?

speaking of syabli i still need to write mine too....