Wednesday, February 07, 2007

like a weathervane

Last night, I had a horrible and frightening dream that 10 new students were added to my ELD class, taking the class size up to 35 and requiring me to learn 10 new and totally unpronouncable names. Yikes!

I'm chaining myself to my laptop all day long today, so I can finish my PACT context, WARP 1, Informant Interviews, and lesson plans for next week so I don't stress out while I'm at Winter Camp this weekend.

In other news, MTV's Engaged and Underage is pretty much the most depressing show I've ever seen. While the weddings are always sweet and whatnot, the most horrible part is when they fast-forward to one month later and the newlyweds are living in trailers on their parents' property or something sad like that.

Conversely, MTV's True Life: I Have Gay Parents always makes my heart swell a little bit because it's done so well. Then it makes my heart break a little bit too, because people can be so mean.

No comments: