Tuesday, March 21, 2006

well im on my way back home

I am fully prepared for my Educational Psychology professor next quarter to be a complete asshat. As in, he has already literally taken his buttocks and turned them into a hat. Already! The quarter hasn't even started! This quarter hasn't even ended!

I'm getting ahead of myself.

This morning I realized that I'm waitlisted for 8 of the 10 units I'm registered for next quarter. The exact 8 units that I actually have to take. So I email both of my professors explaining that I won't be at the first class meeting because of my surgery but I need both of the classes so I can start grad school in the fall and could they give me a heads up about what the waitlist/PTA situation might look like? I'm not asking for any favors here, I'm just wondering what my chances are since I absolutely must take both of these classes and should I actually try to be back in Davis 6 days after my surgery just so I don't get dropped from these two vital classes?

Education Psychology lecturer Paul Rooney emails me back just now:
"Come when you can and you'll have to accept the conseequences."

Nothing more. Nothing less. Are you even remotely serious? "Accept the consequences"? As if being cut into over spring break isn't consequence enough...

Ick. Ick, ick, ick. I can't wait to be out of here.

No comments: