Monday, November 13, 2006

have you ever been alone in a crowded room

My heart is breaking. Breaking! I just got an email from one of the boys on my team:

Hey Meghan,
Soccer was awesome with u and Dave and steve
=P
Cya soon hopefully!
--Ricky--

P.S. I hope ur not my English teacher
just kidding =P

Why are seventh grade boys so adorable? I just want to keep every single one of them.

So we ended up taking 4th place. We lost the consolation game in a freaking shootout, which totally bites, but the boys had a great attitude about it. Our team party was super fun - I got lots of adorable gifts (a team picture signed by all the boys, a shirt with our team logo on it signed by all the boys, and a girly, sequined soccer pillow signed, of course, by all the boys) and one incredible gift - a $100 gift card to Border's from the parents! They said they've never had such a fun season and have never seen their kids enjoy themselves so much. Yay us!

I'm glad to have my Tuesday and Thursday evenings (and Saturday mornings) back, but I'm going to miss those kids (and their parents) so much.

In other news, I love that Amazon.com snows.

PS - My name is not spelled with an H. Why do people insist on doing that?

No comments: