Sunday, November 05, 2006

would you still be in love baby?

I don't mention him nearly enough, but I have a fabulous boyfriend. Like, this kid is incredible for not only loving me to the extent that he does (and putting up with my schedule and not getting mad when I fall asleep in the middle of important conversations), but for just being an all around great guy too.

Yesterday we had a belated 9-month celebration (also because Daniel claims we haven't gone out "in years!") and saw The Prestige (which we happened to really like despite some mediocre reviews) and then went into Sacramento for dinner. The plan was to eat at Zocalo, but the wait was almost an hour, so I pointed across the street and we decided to eat at Paesano's instead. An excellent choice.

I was going to write more about the evening, but I think I'll end with this instead:

"Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you that you love, well, that's just fabulous." -Sex in the City

hmmm edited for photo goodness:


No comments: