Monday, March 26, 2007

we don't need no water

I have this awesome Greasemonkey script called Profanity Filter and I'm pretty much in love with it. I read a lot of blogs - education blogs, theatre blogs, parenting blogs (what?), and just plain random blogs. And through the perusal of said blogs, I run across a lot of (unnecessary, might I add) profanity. I didn't even realize I needed a Profanity Filter script until I saw it and then I was like, "That's awesome! I don't need to be reading that much profanity every morning!" I have cleverly tweaked the script so that instead of inserting "***" wherever there is a swear word, it inserts "bleep", which makes me chuckle.

Now that I have it though, I kind of wish I had a Profanity Filter for, like, every day life. Then I wouldn't have to listen to my neighbors yelling out by the pool or to the kids walking through the halls every day calling each other every name in the book (which I discovered, after reading the script so I could rewrite it, has a lot of names!)

No comments: