Saturday, March 24, 2007

you really got me now

I had my last university class of winter quarter on Thursday. I have my first class of university spring quarter this coming Wednesday. Sheesh!

This upcoming week is going to be totally nuts. My schedule has been totally upended, which stresses me out, and, strangely, I'm looking forward to the second week of April when both of my spring breaks will be over and I'll be back to a normal, functional, manageable schedule.

However, I get to hear Shane Claiborne (of The Irresistible Revolution fame) speak, have a billion (OK, 6) interviews, and will be singing and partying at Lindy's wedding between today and next Saturday. Not bad.


Countdowns, ahoy!
Days until HJHS spring break: 6
Days until "The Rockslinger" opens: 8
Days until my birthday: 26
Days until me and Nick's joint birthday party of awesomeness: 29
Days until I graduate (!!): 82
Days until I start teaching summer school: 86
Days until Daniel and I (hopefully) go to Disneyland: 118

No comments: