Sunday, June 03, 2007

apologetically dressed

I have a feeling this will be useful next year, as I write my master's thesis of doom. Ugh. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

I have a ton to complete today, so I'm looking forward to a lot of coffee and random email/RSS feed checking (you know, when I take "breaks" and whatnot). I just want all of this crap to be done. I took my US Constitution exam (long story) on Friday and think I did well enough to pass, have my CPR certification this Thursday after I present my research slides (I'll put a link up when they're done, I'm actually really proud of them), and have yet to write a final for my ELD class.

Last night the ADX actives had a sort of BBQ thing for all the alumni. Daniel and I went and it was... interesting. I had a really nice chat with Bo and it was great to see Katie and Lindy and some other girls. In general though it all felt kind of... forced and I was glad to get home and (amazingly) continue working on all my stuff. I don't know, I guess I just don't know how I feel about the group these days and definitely don't know how to put those feelings into words.

Aaand, back to work. 10 days!

No comments: