Thursday, June 07, 2007

you move along

I presented my research today! It's over! I can breathe again!

You can check out my presentation here. It's actually pretty interesting and my research held up, which was super exciting. Overall, I'm glad I did it, but it sure was a pain and a whole lot of work and a bunch of stress over presenting, which ended up being no big deal at all. But still. It's done.

I give finals next week and then head home for a glorious 8 weeks of Mom's cooking and lots of napping. This is the first summer that I'm not actually "working". I mean, I'm teaching summer school, but I've got 9 sixth and seventh graders for an hour and 20 minutes every morning. That's not teaching. That's... playing.

I just can't wait to really, truly, legitimately relax for the first time since August 15.

No comments: