Friday, April 14, 2006

i looked into your eyes and i said thank you

I didn't realize how moody and anti-social the Vicodin made me until I got off it for a day or two. Wow. I feel about a million times better! I actually want to be around people again!

I had cold pizza for lunch. Yummy at the time, not nearly so yummy now.

It's finally sunny and beautiful in Davis, but I'm heading back to the Bay in about an hour and it's overcast there. No fair! It's mid-April! I would like some mid-April weather, if you don't mind.

Mid-April, of course, means my birthday. It snuck up on me this year, what with the graduating-but-not-graduating, shoulder surgery, apartment hunting, and all the hours I've been putting in at work, but it's on Wednesday!

We are celebrating on Friday the 21st at 7:30pm at Thai 2K on G St, followed by board games and cocktails at the 3rd St House. If for some reason you didn't receieve the Evite, do your best to make it out for a little pre-Picnic Day celebration. Nick will finally be 21 (his birthday is on Sunday!) and a good time will be had all around. I'm blessed to have such incredible friends and I want nothing more than to have all of them in one place as my 22nd birthday gift.

You're all that I have and you're all that I need
Each and every day I pray to get to know you please
I wanna to be close to you, yes I'm so hungry
You're like water for my soul when it gets thirsty
Without you there's no me
You're the air that I breathe
Sometimes the world is dark and I just can't see
With these demons surround all around to bring me down to negativity
But I believe, yes I believe, I said I believe

-Matisyahu

No comments: