Saturday, April 29, 2006

fields of gold

I used the Columbian Coffee Press that Daniel got me for my birthday this morning to brew the most amazing coffee of my life. It was incredible! It reminded me of the coffee that I drank in London and I am wired after one cup. Fabuloso.

In other news, the ivy that Sarah gave me for my birthday is slowly taking over my desk. Frankly, I'm amazed it's still alive, as I have never been very good about watering things, but do excel at killing them. If the ivy goes well, I might consider buying a palm tree for my bedroom in the fall. It's just that big!

Nothing new to report. Today is a lazy day. I don't have much schoolwork to do, so I might pack up my winter clothes and reorganize my things in the barn so that moving, whenever it happens, will be as painless as possible. And can we talk about my car? It's like a warzone. Time to overhaul.

I like days when I can sleep in and then just bum around in my PJs, cleaning and organzing. No deadlines, no meetings. Just me, my iTunes, and some strong coffee.

No comments: